Upgrading from very old version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    malcolmf
    Participant

Trying to upgrade from an older DB and keep all my historic data

I have a couple of warnings and a fatal error. I have included the log file

Thanks for any support you can give.
    BTW – I’m happy to upgrade the DB myself if there are any instructions around
    Rgds
    Malcolm

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in E:\xampp\htdocs\simpleinvoices-master\library\HTMLPurifier\HTMLPurifier.standalone.php on line 10943

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in E:\xampp\htdocs\simpleinvoices-master\library\HTMLPurifier\HTMLPurifier.standalone.php on line 10949

Fatal error: Uncaught PdoDbException: [0]: PdoDb rollback(): Called when no transaction is in process. thrown in E:\xampp\htdocs\simpleinvoices-master\include\class\PdoDb.php on line 891

malcolmf
    Participant

Attached the log file in ZIP format

Attachments:
    RRowley
    Participant

In the Requirements link to the left, is a requirement to make your database allow zero dates. Not having done this might be the cause of your problem. Here is that requirement:

Make sure that zero dates are allowed in your database. Do this by setting “sql_mode=” in the my.ini file. For reference, make the current setting for this value into a comment by adding a # at the front of the line. An example of what this line might be set to is, sql_mode=NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION.

malcolmf
    Participant

That fixed it.

I only issue three invoices a month but would be lost without it.

Thanks for keeping the software running.

Rgds
    Malcolm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.