SI 2019.2.32 to 2023.0.4 FatalError after Upgrade

SimpleInvoices Group Forum Forums Fearless359 SimpleInvoices Discussion Group SI 2019.2.32 to 2023.0.4 FatalError after Upgrade

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FRCG
    Participant

I followed the update instructions provided and I’m receiving this fatal error. Any idea on how I can fix it? I’ve verified that …Claz/Invoice.php and …invoices/manage.php both exist.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “NumberFormatter” not found in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/simpleinvoices/Inc/Claz/Invoice.php:361 Stack trace: #0 /share/MD0_DATA/Web/simpleinvoices/Inc/Claz/Invoice.php(159): Inc\Claz\Invoice::getInvoices(NULL, ”, ”, false, 0) #1 /share/MD0_DATA/Web/simpleinvoices/Inc/Claz/Invoice.php(112): Inc\Claz\Invoice::manageTableInfo(0) #2 /share/MD0_DATA/Web/simpleinvoices/modules/invoices/manage.php(37): Inc\Claz\Invoice::getAllWithHavings(”, ”, ”, true, false, 0) #3 /share/MD0_DATA/Web/simpleinvoices/index.php(441): include(‘/share/MD0_DATA…’) #4 {main} thrown in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/simpleinvoices/Inc/Claz/Invoice.php on line 361

Line 361 of Invoice.php reads as follows: $formatter = new NumberFormatter($locale, NumberFormatter::CURRENCY);

Line 159 reads: $rows = self::getInvoices(null, ”, ”, false, $invoiceDisplayDays);

Line 112 reads: return self::manageTableInfo($invoiceDisplayDays);

Line 37 of Manage.php reads: $invoices = Invoice::getAllWithHavings($having, ”, ”, true, false,
    $invoiceDisplayDays);

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by FRCG.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by FRCG.
    FRCG
    Participant

More info:

This is a phpMyAdmin instance with the below specs:

Apache
    Database client version: libmysql – mysqlnd 8.2.0
    PHP extension: mysqli Documentation curl Documentation mbstring Documentation
    PHP version: 8.2.0

FRCG
    Participant

Disabling PHP errors in custom.config.ini results in a blank white screen.

FRCG
    Participant

Fixed it! I run my Webserver off a QNAP NAS. Apparently QNAP doesn’t load Developer extensions for PHP by default. All I had to do was SIMPLY install PHP Extensions from the Developer Tools section of the QNAP APPCenter.

RRowley
    Participant

Glad you figured this out. Thanks for letting the forum know what your issue was and how you corrected it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.