Nebraska theme template – modified

SimpleInvoices Group Forum Forums Fearless359 SimpleInvoices Discussion Group Nebraska theme template – modified

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    maleabil
    Participant

Hi!
    First, thank you @Fearless359 !
    I am using S.I. from 2014 and i have to say that id does everything i need. Thank you for keeping alive this project, and thank you for keeping it free.
    I felt that i should contribute some how, so i have attached here the old Nebraska template made by Jason Simanek in 2012. I have modified the template to suit my needs, so if someone wants to use it, they must modify the template according to their needs. The Nebraska template is working fine with the “master_2019.2” version and it is printing well on the pdf file.
    I will try to contribute on the romanian translation also.
    Thank you again!

RRowley
    Participant

Thank you for your contribution. I’ll review what you’ve provided and see how it might best be shared.

RRowley
    Participant

This is a beautiful template. It also worked first try after loading it. There are two ways I can think of to include it. One is to make it the new default template. The other is to modify the .gitignore file to allow specific template directories to be included in the package. I’m inclined to do the later. One, it doesn’t disrupt people using the default who are satisfied with it. Second and more important, it is a way to allow others who want to contribute professional templates to the package to have them included. So I plan on including it as a directory option that can be selected in place of the default. Thank you again for this contribution.

maleabil
    Participant

I would be very happy if others would contribute to this template. I have been improved the theme over the years and i don’t see “the trees from the forest” anymore.
    A few observations about the template:
    – it is using the fax field to collect some custom data. I thought that the fax field is not used by people anymore so i gave it an other function. The fax field from the template should be re-positioned / used different.
    – the css code is heavily customized since the original template. Since i am not an expert on css, someone should verify the code for improvement / mistakes.

RRowley
    Participant

Concern about the fax field. It is a field with a specific function. Believe it or not, fax capability still exists and is used. A better field would be to use a custom field. These are user defined, and if you use field 1 but another user already used field 1, then they could easily update their form to use field 2, etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Nebraska theme template – modified’ is closed to new replies.