Manage Products not working with current

SimpleInvoices Group Forum Forums Fearless359 SimpleInvoices Discussion Group Manage Products not working with current

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    esteeven
    Participant

I have installed current on my server (RRowley – you are already looking at issues with _beta) and I am trying to MANAGE PRODUCTS. I get this error:

DataTables warning: table id=si-data-table - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

I looked at the link to try to troubleshoot but it didn’t really help.

fearless359
    Keymaster

Did you follow the four steps at http://datatables.net/tn/1 to find the data transmitted? What did it show?

esteeven
    Participant

No response data available for this request

I was just looking at the tables in phpMyAdmin and I can’t see a reference to table id=si-data-table : this is referenced in the error message.

DataTables warning: table id=si-data-table – Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

Is this a missing table?

It’s the same zip file .sql as for my other issue.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by esteeven.
    RRowley
    Participant

This is an error from the library the generates the table that list things like invoices, products, customers, etc. I believe the issue is related to your implementation not having completed the patch process. I responded to your other request earlier today with a zip file containing an sql file to import to your database. This will create a table you are missing and hopefully, allow the patch process to complete. Then see if this is resolved.

esteeven
    Participant

Ah. So the two issues are related. I’ll import the sql file later today and let you know how I get on. Thanks.

xpuser8334
    Participant

Looks like I’m having exactly the same issue as this.

Attached is the Developer tools final output

Attachments:
    xpuser8334
    Participant

maybe this is the info i need to show…

Attachments:
    RRowley
    Participant

While this inquiry is in process, copy the public/data.json file to zip and attach. Next, in phpMyAdmin, access the si_system_defauts table and export it to zip and attach. Then make a zip file with the data.json, exported si_system_detauls sql file and the templates/default/products/manage.tpl files. Attach the zip file to a response to this message.

xpuser8334
    Participant

OK – Will do – but…
    If I drop all of my database tables and ONLY use the sample data – this error does not exist and it allows me to manage products (demo data)

So – there is obviously something missing from my 2011.1 upgraded data tables.

I will run the query with my data again and grab the required files.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.