Invoices not appearing in grid

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1695
    atd80d
    Participant

    I have updated to Version: 2020.3.19 — 20220420 and cannot see any errors being reported.
    The reports e.g. index.php?module=reports&view=reportStatement
    show valid invoices in the database.

    However the main invoice list:
    /index.php?module=invoices&view=manage

    Just says loading and Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries

    I have tried the instructions given in the Common problems, but still cannot see any invoices in the grid.

    I have noticed a data.json file being created the public folder that looks like the html for the report.

    Any help will be very much appreciated as this is such a useful application.

    #1696
    RRowley
    Participant

    Turn on tracing to see if there are any places that processing stops. Do this by setting these values in the confgi/custom.config.ini file:

    debugLevel = All
    debugErrorReporting = E_ERROR

    This will report information in the tmp/log/si.log file.

    Note that secure information is reported in this file, so make sure any is obscured if you show this info in this forum.

    Normally, when the unresolved loading happens, something is wrong with the data table information. Do make sure that you have the both the gdt and the intl extensions enabled in your php.ini file. You can verify this via the SI phpinfo.php file. To use this, modify the $secure setting to false. Then access this file by specifying /phpinfo.php after the SI https entry.

    #1702
    FreakWent
    Participant

    Check your language settings on the system defaults and the invoice setup. I had the same problem after an update, that fixed it.

    #1782
    atd80d
    Participant

    Thank you for your help with this.

    (1) Language Settings
    I have checked language settings on both system defaults and the default invoice and these look correct.

    (2) intl and “gdt” extensions.
    I can see an intl extension, but not a gdt – perhaps this was a typo?

    ——————-
    intl
    Internationalization support enabled
    ICU version 63.1
    ICU Data version 63.1
    ICU Unicode version 11.0
    ——————–
    gd
    GD Support enabled
    GD headers Version 2.2.5
    GD library Version 2.2.5
    ———————

    (3) Setting the following:
    ; Production site configuration data
    [production]
    debugLevel = All
    debugErrorReporting = E_ERROR

    Doesn’t add anything to tmp/log/si.log

    Are there any other things I should check.

    p.s. I should point out the reporting is working, e.g. total sales and Debtors by amount owed etc. So the database entries for the existing invoices seem to be being accessed correctly.

    Only the Invoices summary grid in “Filter: All” shows “Loading…” and no entries.

    With the list set to “Show All Entries” I get:
    Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries

    With the list set to All

    The Due category does show an entry.
    Please see set of screenshots attached which might help.

    Attachments:
    #1784
    RRowley
    Participant

    I suspect the issue is with attempt to render the two amount fields where data is bad. One thing to try is to print the fields without rendering. This isn’t too difficult. Make a copy of the file “templates/default/invoices/manage.tpl”. Now change the original file from:

                        {
                            "data": "total",
                            "render": function (data, type, row) {
                                let formatter = new Intl.NumberFormat(row['locale'], {
                                    'style': 'currency',
                                    'currency': row['currency_code']
                                });
                                return formatter.format(data);
                            }
                        },
                        {
                            "data": "owing",
                            "render": function (data, type, row) {
                                let formatter = new Intl.NumberFormat(row['locale'], {
                                    'style': 'currency',
                                    'currency': row['currency_code']
                                });
                                return formatter.format(data);
                            }
                        },
    

    to:

                        {"data": "total"},
                        {"data": "owing"},
    

    Now try it an see what the data looks like. Look for any oddities in these two fields. You might have to page past the first screen.

    • This reply was modified 1 day ago by RRowley.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.