Invoice/Quote label name instead number only

SimpleInvoices Group Forum Forums Fearless359 SimpleInvoices Discussion Group Invoice/Quote label name instead number only

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ramanc51
    Participant

Sir is there any option to view invoice only or quote only, i already asked this question but you replied about numbering sequence to both invoice/Quote

Instead of only number, is it possible to show Qoute#102 or Invoice#5, this will help us ti list invoice only for GST filling at end of each month.

RRowley
    Participant

Use the Search box.

ramanc51
    Participant

Sir now i updated to latest version master-2021, it is working fine with PHP7.4, now i able to see preference column on main screen to easily identify invoice/quote type, thanks so much to your updated and work/contribution on this project.

ramanc51
    Participant

Sir i got following error even added semicolon between two email address, how to resolve it?
    Error: modules/invoices/email.php Unexpected error: Address in mailbox given [xyz1@gmail.com;xyz2@gmail.com] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.

RRowley
    Participant

I just uploaded a version 2020.3.03 that contains changes to address this issue. The change supports multiple, semi-colon separated email addresses in any of the email address fields. Let me know if this works for you.

ramanc51
    Participant

sir pls share version 2020.3.03 location to test for multiple recipient email id issue:

RRowley
    Participant

The current version is 2020.3.17. You can download the zip file for it from GitHub @ fearless359/simpleinvoices. The default version of master_2020 is what you want. Here is the path: https://github.com/fearless359/simpleinvoices

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.