Foreign currency symbols / stuck at invoice loading

SimpleInvoices Group Forum Forums Fearless359 SimpleInvoices Discussion Group Foreign currency symbols / stuck at invoice loading

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shone
    Participant

Hello,

I have been trying to get the new versions of the software to work properly, but I am at a loss.
    PLEASE HELP 🙂
    So, I am installing it on my pc, running win 10×64, with WAMPserver.
    I have tried the 2019 version with PHP 7.2.33 and 7.3.x, as well as the master_2020 with PHP 7.4.19
    All have been done on mysql v. 5.7
    So, I get it to work properly, set locale, customers, billers, users, products etc.
    But, when I change the currency symbol to anything other then the dollar sign “$” i get the loading on money-> invoices and nothing happens.
    If when creating the invoice i open another tab when it displays the invoice for the first time, and from there change the invoice preference (i.e. from default to my custom) it just goes into the loop.

I tried different combinations of symbols for currency (i would need it display “kn” so it would be #&107;#%&110; and it shows after saving and reloading correctly in “Inv prefs”) and even with the EURO or POUND sign (entered as html) it still doesn’t work.

Please help me make it work!
    Kind regards

RRowley
    Participant

Their are several settings that need to correspond. The Currency Sign recognizing that other than a $ sign needs to the html code for the currency. Then you have the Currency Code which for dollar is USD, England is GBP, euro is EUR, etc. Then you have the Locale which is en_US for the US, en_GB for Great Britain, etc.

Then you have the “locale” settings in the config/custom.config.ini file.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by RRowley.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by RRowley.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.