Customer view bug?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wise
    Participant

Hello,
    I noted that when I login as customer (customer = user created with customer role) in All Reports/Sales by Customers I can see all the sales including sales from other customers, name of the customers and amounts.
    It shouldn’t be limited to only the single customer chosen during the creation of the user?
    Also in products sales and other report shouldn’t be limited to the single customer?

RRowley
    Participant

Sorry for the delayed response. I’ve been invested timewise with two updates delivered for use to. One is for the master_2020 version to formally support globalization of numeric fields. The other is support for systems running 8.1 or later versions of PHP. This is the new master_2023 version.

Work on reports is something I will address in a yet to be determined, future update.

wise
    Participant

Hello,
    sure take your time. SI works fine to me anyway.
    Just now I will not create any customer as they will see sensitive information.

RRowley
    Participant

The master_2023 version has been updated to better support customer and biller user roles. Along with a couple of non-report fixes, the reports have been modified to only present report links for ones that can be used based on the user’s role name.

Note that master_2023 requires PHP 8.1 or later and is now the default version of SI offered for users to use.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.