Cannot add new customers

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ExpertGeeks
    Participant

Hi. I can’t add new customers. I can add new invoices, but get errors when trying to add customers;

Incorrect integer value: ” for column sinv2020.si_customers.parent_customer_id at row 1

All others are set to 0, but it seems that the latest version isn’t passing that value. php.log attached.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    ExpertGeeks
    Participant

I can add customers if I set a ‘parent customer’.. but if this field is blank, it gives the error above

RRowley
    Participant

What version of SI are you on (check the About info on the banner line)?

ExpertGeeks
    Participant

It’s;
    Version: 2020.0.07 — 20201201

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by ExpertGeeks.
    RRowley
    Participant

Please try the following:

In the templates/default/customers/create.tpl file, find the “SELECT” statement for the “parent_customer_id” field. Approximately line 125. Modify the line following the “SELECT” statement remove the value setting of blank, so it looks like this:

<option value></option>

If that works for you, I’ll make it a permanent fix.

ExpertGeeks
    Participant

No, I’m afraid not.. Same error;

[18-Dec-2020 00:03:15 Europe/London] PdoDb – debugger(): INSERT INTO si_customers (domain_id, attention, name, department, street_address, street_address2, city, state, zip_code, country, phone, mobile_phone, fax, email, credit_card_holder_name, credit_card_expiry_month, credit_card_expiry_year, notes, custom_field1, parent_customer_id, enabled) VALUES (1, ”, ‘NAME’, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ’email@address.com’, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, 1)
    [18-Dec-2020 00:03:15 Europe/London] PdoDb – query(): Execute error.Array
    (
    [0] => 22007
    [1] => 1366
    [2] => Incorrect integer value: ” for column sinv2020.si_customers.parent_customer_id at row 1
    )

ExpertGeeks
    Participant

..however;

<option value='0'></option>

does work, and if you enter another customer into the parent customer field, it uses their value instead of 0.

RRowley
    Participant

Thanks. Fixes for this issue have been uploaded on github. Update to that version to get them plus other changes for datatables library security issue fix.

ExpertGeeks
    Participant

OK Good stuff. Upgraded and working. Thanks Richard.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.