Reply To: Debugging email

ppmt
Participant

Ok I have made some progress. I decided to install the master2010_2 version on the “production” machine.

I created a new database so I can start from scratch. During the database installation I have a 504 Gateway timeout but pressing reload allowed me to continue.

I then tested sending an email with my “production” version of SI and it worked well.

When I used the master2019_2 version then I ended with the same grey screen but this time there was a message printed. I edited the smtp host.

So there is a timeout but I am not sure why since it works for the production version.

Fatal error: Uncaught Swift_IoException: Connection to my_smtp_host:290 Timed Out in /var/www/simpleinvoices/simpleinvoices-master_2019.2/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:166 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/simpleinvoices/simpleinvoices-master_2019.2/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(467): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->readLine(0) #1 /var/www/simpleinvoices/simpleinvoices-master_2019.2/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(358): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->getFullResponse(0) #2 /var/www/simpleinvoices/simpleinvoices-master_2019.2/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(147): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->readGreeting() #3 /var/www/simpleinvoices/simpleinvoices-master_2019.2/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mailer.php(65): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start() #4 /var/www/simpleinvoices/simpleinvoi in /var/www/simpleinvoices/simpleinvoices-master_2019.2/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php on line 473