It looks fine to me using the settings you gave. There is a problem in the rendering of the amount fields in the first section not interpreting,
£, as the British Pound sign. But otherwise, the rendering looks pretty much the same in the Export to PDF, and the Print options. I also checked the PDF attachment on the email. All looked fine. Here are the settings I used.
[exportWordProcessor] => doc [exportPdfDefaultFontSize] => 7 [exportPdfPaperSize] => A4 [exportPdfLeftMargin] => 15 [exportPdfRightMargin] => 15 [exportPdfTopMargin] => 15 [exportPdfBottomMargin] => 15 [versionName] => 2020.3.11 [versionUpdateDate] => 20211016 [localLocale] => en_GB [localCurrencyCode] => GBP [localPrecision] => 2
In Inv Prefs:
Currency sign: £ Currency code: GBP Invoice heading: Invoice Invoice wording: Invoice Invoice detail heading: Details Language: en_GB Locale: en_GB
I’ll work on the amount rendering issue but otherwise, looks fine to me. Make sure you are running the latest version and attach the PDF if it is still a problem. I’ve attached the PDF that I generated. The first with my standard settings and the second with your settings.