Reply To: Update 2011 version to 2019_2 version

RRowley
Participant

HERE IS A REVISION OF MY PREVIOUS POST. I ATTEMPTED TO EDIT IT BUT WAS TOO LATE. SO IGNORE IT AND READ THIS

I assume the error displayed in your browser is:

SqlPatchManager::runSqlPatch() - PdoDb - query(): Execute error. See error_log.

In the php.log, it is attempting to create the si_products_attributes table but this table already exists.

This update would only happen if the greatest value of the sql_patch_ref column in the si_sql_patchmanager table has a value less than 255 and if the si_products_attributes table already exists.

This inconsistency suggest your database is in an unknown state.

To remedy this, you should DROP all tables from the database and then Import the database running for SI 2011 at the time you upgraded to PHP 7.4.

After doing this, check out the content of the si_sql_patchmanager table and verify that the greatest sql_patch_ref value is less than 255 and that there is no si_products_attributes table. Or, that the greatest sql_patch_ref value is greater than or equal to 255 and the si_products_attributes table exists.

If one of these assertions is true, you can access the master_2019.2 code that you have loaded on your system and hopefully this will run correctly. Let me know if this is the case.

However, if neither of these assertions is true, do not run anything, report that here and we’ll work on it further.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by RRowley.