The “to” field is set to the customer and/or the biller email depending on the option to send to either one or both in the recurrence record.
The error for the tax_id field is a bug in the code. I’ve attached new Email.zip file that contains updated Email.php and Invoice.php files. The first removes the debug statements I added in the previous change, but the Invoice.php contains a fix for the tax_id issue. Extract both of these to the Inc/Claz directory.
At this point, I’m not able to test that changes, so I ask that you do and let me know the result so I can hopefully at them to the next version of 2019.2
- This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by RRowley.