April 3, 2020 at 3:02 am #829
OK thank you much, but i got page not found error to your simpleinvoices-master_2019.2 versionApril 3, 2020 at 11:38 am #830
You need to give more information. What did you do that gave you page not found? Is there any information in the error log? Information that would point to what the issue is.April 4, 2020 at 11:31 pm #831
Ok thanks sir, unable to download latest version find error screen shotApril 5, 2020 at 12:59 am #833
Note sure where you are going to download the zip file. Try this link:
Click on the “Branch: master” button and select “master_2019.2” version, and then click on “Clone or download” button and select the “Download ZIP” option.
April 6, 2020 at 6:12 am #835
- This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by RRowley.
thank you sir, i downloaded and tested automatic loading of price on new row is OK, after saving the quote no row displayed on quote, screen shot attachedApril 8, 2020 at 11:54 pm #837
If i again try to edit same invoice then i got error showing on screen shotJuly 8, 2020 at 5:50 am #929
Sir after saving invoice, item data not found on invoice how to resolve it, screen shot attachedJuly 8, 2020 at 9:15 am #932
Is there an error in your tmp/log/php.log file? Also, check your database for the invoice_items with the greatest value (click on “id” sort once for low to high and then again for high to low). What does this show in the “invoice_id” field? The value in the “id” field contains the invoices table. There has been an issue in the past, where the “invoice_id” gets set to a zero value and so doesn’t show with the invoice., If this is the case, you can manually change the value in the database to fist the unattached invoice item. I would then suggest you perform a clean install of the current version of SI. By clean install, I mean the following:
1) Rename your current SI directory.
2) Download the master_2019.2 SI zip file from github.
3) Unzip the content of the downloaded zip file. Make sure you brows to the root directory for your web applications and then name the folder that will be unzipped to, to the name of your original SI directory renamed in step 1.
4) Copy the config/custom.config.php file from your renamed SI directory (step 1) to the config directory of the newly restored file path.
At this point, you should be able to access your SI app. See if the problem you experienced has been fixed. Note that I assume that you reattached (so to speak) the invoice_items record(s) orphaned in the database to their associated invoices record(s). The verification that this issue has been resolved is that you will see invoice items defined for new and existing invoices properly associated with the invoice.
Let me know how this turns out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.