Unable to create public/data.json file

SimpleInvoices Group Forum Forums Fearless359 SimpleInvoices Discussion Group Unable to create public/data.json file

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ramanc51
    Participant

OK thank you much, but i got page not found error to your simpleinvoices-master_2019.2 version

RRowley
    Participant

You need to give more information. What did you do that gave you page not found? Is there any information in the error log? Information that would point to what the issue is.

ramanc51
    Participant

Ok thanks sir, unable to download latest version find error screen shot

RRowley
    Participant

Note sure where you are going to download the zip file. Try this link:

https://github.com/fearless359/simpleinvoices.git

Click on the “Branch: master” button and select “master_2019.2” version, and then click on “Clone or download” button and select the “Download ZIP” option.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by RRowley.
    ramanc51
    Participant

thank you sir, i downloaded and tested automatic loading of price on new row is OK, after saving the quote no row displayed on quote, screen shot attached

ramanc51
    Participant

If i again try to edit same invoice then i got error showing on screen shot

ramanc51
    Participant

Sir after saving invoice, item data not found on invoice how to resolve it, screen shot attached

RRowley
    Participant

Is there an error in your tmp/log/php.log file? Also, check your database for the invoice_items with the greatest value (click on “id” sort once for low to high and then again for high to low). What does this show in the “invoice_id” field? The value in the “id” field contains the invoices table. There has been an issue in the past, where the “invoice_id” gets set to a zero value and so doesn’t show with the invoice., If this is the case, you can manually change the value in the database to fist the unattached invoice item. I would then suggest you perform a clean install of the current version of SI. By clean install, I mean the following:
    1) Rename your current SI directory.
    2) Download the master_2019.2 SI zip file from github.
    3) Unzip the content of the downloaded zip file. Make sure you brows to the root directory for your web applications and then name the folder that will be unzipped to, to the name of your original SI directory renamed in step 1.
    4) Copy the config/custom.config.php file from your renamed SI directory (step 1) to the config directory of the newly restored file path.

At this point, you should be able to access your SI app. See if the problem you experienced has been fixed. Note that I assume that you reattached (so to speak) the invoice_items record(s) orphaned in the database to their associated invoices record(s). The verification that this issue has been resolved is that you will see invoice items defined for new and existing invoices properly associated with the invoice.

Let me know how this turns out.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.