Fatal Error when exporting as PDF or DOC or XLS

SimpleInvoices Group Forum Forums Fearless359 SimpleInvoices Discussion Group Fatal Error when exporting as PDF or DOC or XLS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    marcnyc
    Participant

Hello.
    I am using Version: 2019.1.1 with PHP 7.1
    Database client version: libmysql – 5.6.43

Anytime I try to export an invoice (whether it is PDF, DOC or XLS) I get this Fatal Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function urlsafe() in /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/include/smarty_plugins/function.online_payment_link.php:24 Stack trace: #0 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/tmp/template_c/1e18b8cd6ed35e267d48e8afc9d384159268ffd2_0.file.template.tpl.php(657): smarty_function_online_payment_link(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #1 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/library/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_5e8f65fa2a32a2_23041428(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #2 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/library/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(114): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/library/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(216): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/library/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(232): Smarty_ in /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/include/smarty_plugins/function.online_payment_link.php on line 24

The error also appears sending an email with an invoice.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by marcnyc.
    RRowley
    Participant

I’m unable to replicate this error. The lowest PHP level I can test at is 7.2x. If you can upgrade to 7.2x and use the master_2019.2 version, hopefully the error will go away. If not, I might be able to better test for your issue.

marcnyc
    Participant

would you please send a direct link to the correct version? I don’t see a .2 version to download

RRowley
    Participant

Select download on Github Fearless329 Simpleinvoices Master 2019.2 as shown in attach picture.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by RRowley.
    marcnyc
    Participant

Thank you… had not seen v2… downloading now

marcnyc
    Participant

I have upgraded to 2019.2 but wanted to report the problem still exists and I have tried with different PHP version:

PHP 7.0:
    COMPLETELY BLANK Screen with this error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of Inc\Claz\Export::setFormat() must be an instance of Inc\Claz\void, none returned in /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/Inc/Claz/Export.php:504 Stack trace: #0 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/modules/export/invoice.php(20): Inc\Claz\Export->setFormat('pdf') #1 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/index.php(375): include('/home/marcurse/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/Inc/Claz/Export.php on line 504

PHP 7.1 and 7.2:
    CORRECT SCREEN PREVIEW of the invoice but this error at the bottom:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function urlsafe() in /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/include/smarty_plugins/function.online_payment_link.php:24 Stack trace: #0 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/tmp/template_c/1e18b8cd6ed35e267d48e8afc9d384159268ffd2_0.file.template.tpl.php(657): smarty_function_online_payment_link(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #1 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/library/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_5ef0f1b8cd8265_46264209(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #2 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/library/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(114): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/library/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(216): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/library/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(232): Smarty_ in /home/marcurse/public_html/invoices/include/smarty_plugins/function.online_payment_link.php on line 24

Additionally, when you are in the main invoices managment view (with the list of invoices) I noticed that clicking on the PDF export icon in the first column downloads a file with name “pdf” but no extension… if I add a pdf extension and open it it shows an empty invoice with no dollar amount, today’s date, the Simple Invoices logo (instead of my logo) and the wrong biller (instead of the default biller).

If I can help trouble shoot this please let me know.
    Happy to help

RRowley
    Participant

Fixed this in current update, 2019.2.27 uploaded to github today.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.