UK Pound Issue – Dashboard and Invoices

SimpleInvoices Group Forum Forums Fearless359 SimpleInvoices Discussion Group UK Pound Issue – Dashboard and Invoices

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rctempire
    Participant

Hello All
    Noticed a slight issue issue with UK GBP £ on the dashboard and invoices.
    Total is all in $ not in £.

Double checked and in Settings, Inv Pref they are all set to en_GB and £ is showing as default.

Any assistance would be great.

RRowley
    Participant

You need to use the html currency code for pound. This is explained in the help for the field settings in the Inv Prefs records. See attached picture.

Attachments:
    rctempire
    Participant

Hi RRowley,
    That was already done, the issue is on the main “Money/Invoice:Manage” section.
    index.php?module=invoices&view=manage

This part, the total column are all in $ and not £. Similar with The owing column.

rctempire
    Participant

Hi RRowley
    Any update for this for me?
    Still outstanding.

Thanks.
    Adam.

RRowley
    Participant

I’m at a loss since I can’t replicate this. I’d like info from your setup to see if it is something I can set up and replicate.

1) Verify you are on the most current SI version, 2019.2.30 / 20200805 (in custom.config.php).
    2) custom.config.php settings for local.locale, local.currencu_code & local.precision.
    3) In INV PREFS (in Settings), for the Description “Invoice”, what are the settings for Currency Sign, Currency Code, Language and Locale?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.