Change currency symbol site wide

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    fearless359
    Keymaster

To upload the file, you will need to either put it in a zip file or (I think this will work) rename it to be a txt file rather than an sql file.

esteeven
    Participant

Here it is.

Attachments:
    RRowley
    Participant

Import the sql file in the attached zip to create an empty table named, si_invoice_item_attachment. Then access SI. It should have updates to apply. Select UPDATE and hopefully it will complete the update of your database.

This missing table is probably something that I created manually in the past, forgot about it and thought it was part of the standard application. It isn’t used at all but since the patch manager expects it, it needs to be there.

Let me know how this works.

esteeven
    Participant

Hello

I’m going to leave this change for a week. I’m away for a few days and if something goes wrong, I won’t have time to fix it or seek a solution before I go away. The SI user is able to “function” for another week without the missing functions.

I’ll report back (with positive results!! 🙂 ) in a week.

Thanks for your help.

RRowley
    Participant

Haven’t heard back from you. Did the change I provided solve your problem?

esteeven
    Participant

Hello

Sorry but illness got in the way of doing this. I have just tried to import the sql table and got the message in the attached screenshot. Is this normal?

Many thanks for your help and patience with this.

esteeven
    Participant

This is the error when logging in to the beta version.

Attachments:
    esteeven
    Participant

Ahhhhhh. Wait. I hadn’t selected the database. Here’s part of the response : a success.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by esteeven.
    Attachments:
    esteeven
    Participant

Logging in to the beta version gives this:

Attachments:
    esteeven
    Participant

When I log in to an older version of SI, I get this on [manage products] :

DataTables warning: table id=si-data-table – Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

RRowley
    Participant

The error for patch #318 foreign keys needs to be resolved. Any more information on this? The following are the commands that comprise this patch. Try applying them one at a time in the given order and see where it fails.

ALTER TABLE si_cron ADD FOREIGN KEY (invoice_id) REFERENCES si_invoices (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_cron_log ADD FOREIGN KEY (cron_id) REFERENCES si_cron (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_expense ADD FOREIGN KEY (biller_id) REFERENCES si_biller (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_expense ADD FOREIGN KEY (customer_id) REFERENCES si_customers (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_expense ADD FOREIGN KEY (invoice_id) REFERENCES si_invoices (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_expense ADD FOREIGN KEY (product_id) REFERENCES si_products (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_expense ADD FOREIGN KEY (expense_account_id) REFERENCES si_expense_account (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_expense_item_tax ADD FOREIGN KEY (expense_id) REFERENCES si_expense (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_expense_item_tax ADD FOREIGN KEY (tax_id) REFERENCES si_tax (tax_id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_inventory ADD FOREIGN KEY (product_id) REFERENCES si_products (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_invoices ADD FOREIGN KEY (biller_id) REFERENCES si_biller (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_invoices ADD FOREIGN KEY (customer_id) REFERENCES si_customers (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_invoices ADD FOREIGN KEY (type_id) REFERENCES si_invoice_type (inv_ty_id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_invoices ADD FOREIGN KEY (preference_id) REFERENCES si_preferences (pref_id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_invoice_items ADD FOREIGN KEY (invoice_id) REFERENCES si_invoices (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_invoice_items ADD FOREIGN KEY (product_id) REFERENCES si_products (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_invoice_item_tax ADD FOREIGN KEY (tax_id) REFERENCES si_tax (tax_id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_invoice_item_attachments ADD FOREIGN KEY (invoice_item_id) REFERENCES si_invoice_items (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_log ADD FOREIGN KEY (user_id) REFERENCES si_user (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_payment ADD FOREIGN KEY (ac_inv_id) REFERENCES si_invoices (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_payment ADD FOREIGN KEY (ac_payment_type) REFERENCES si_payment_types (pt_id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_products ADD FOREIGN KEY (default_tax_id) REFERENCES si_tax (tax_id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_products ADD FOREIGN KEY (default_tax_id_2) REFERENCES si_tax (tax_id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_products_attributes ADD FOREIGN KEY (type_id) REFERENCES si_products_attribute_type (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_products_values ADD FOREIGN KEY (attribute_id) REFERENCES si_products_attributes (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_user ADD FOREIGN KEY (domain_id) REFERENCES si_user_domain (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;
    ALTER TABLE si_user ADD FOREIGN KEY (role_id) REFERENCES si_user_role (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;

esteeven
    Participant

Okay.Thanks for getting back to me. Do I do this in phpMyAdmin? I suppose I have to manually input each command? 🙂 I’m new to playing with database tables and patches.

RRowley
    Participant

Yes. Select the database in phpMyAdmin then select the SQL tab. Copy and paste the commands, one at a time, into the command box and execute it. When you encounter one that fails, record the issue and the command and report that. Thanks…

esteeven
    Participant

We have an error.

ALTER TABLE si_expense ADD FOREIGN KEY (product_id) REFERENCES si_products (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT;

See screenshot.

Attachments:
    RRowley
    Participant

Would you please export the database structure and attach it to a response to this message? I need the structure, not the data.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.